• Poonam Sharma, K. V. Arya and R. N. Yadav, “Efficient face recognition using generalized mean wavelet neural network”, Signal Processing, Vol. 93, no. 6, June 2013, pp. 1557–1565. SCI JOURNAL(Impact Factor 2.238)
• Poonam Sharma, K. V. Arya and R. N. Yadav, “Pose-invariant face recognition using curvelet neural network”, IET Biometrics, Vol. 3, no. 3, September 2014, pp. 128 – 138. SCI JOURNAL(Impact factor 1.414)
• Piyush Kumar Shukla, Sachin Goyal, Rajesh Wadhvani, M. A. Rizvi, Poonam Sharma, and Neeraj Tantubay, “Finding Robust Assailant Using Optimization Functions (FiRAO-PG) in Wireless Sensor Network,”Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, no. 594345, 2015. doi:10.1155/2015/594345 SCI JOURNAL(Impact factor 0.762).
• Amit Sharma, Poonam Sharma, “Rotation Invariant Offline Signature Recognition”, International Journal of Engineering sciences Research, vol. 03, no. 02, Aug 2012, pp. 92-98.
• Devshri Satyarthi, R. K. Gupta and Poonam Sharma, “Comparative Study of Offline Signature Verification Techniques”, International Journal of Electrical, Electronics & Computing Technology, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 20-26, 2013.
• Arun Dixit, Poonam Sharma, “A Novel Approach of Wavelet Shrinkage for Image Denoising using Particle Swarm Optimizer”, Infocomp Journal of Computer Science, (In Press).
• Arun Dixit, Poonam Sharma, “A Comparative Study of Wavelet Thresholding for Image Denoising”, I.J. Image, Graphics and Signal Processing, vol. 1, pp. 1-3, 2014.
• Gaurav Garg and Poonam Sharma, “An Analysis of Contrast Enhancement using Activation Functions”, International Journal of Hybrid Information Technology vol.7, no.5, pp. 235-244, 2014.
• Gaurav Garg and Poonam Sharma, “An analysis of Histogram equalization method for Brightness Preserving and Contrast Enhancement”, International Journal of Innovations & Advancement in Computer Science, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 1-11, 2014.
• Poonam Sharma, K. V. Arya and R. N. Yadav, “Extraction of Facial Features using Higher Order Moments in Curvelet Transform and Recognition using Generalized Mean Neural Networks”, International Conference on Soft Computing for problem solving at IIT Roorkee, Vol.131, pp 717-728, 20-22 Dec, 2011.
• Poonam Sharma, K. V. Arya and R. N. Yadav, ‘Near Real Time Face Recognition Using Generalized Mean Neural Network Based On Pcnn Features”, International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks, 21-22 Feb 2014.
• Poonam Sharma and Gaurav Garg, “Entropy based Optimized Weighted Histogram Equalization for Hazy Images”, 9th IEEE International Conference on Industrial and Information Systems, ABV-IIITM, Gwalior, 15-18 Dec 2014.
• Poonam Sharma and Arun Dixit, “An Adaptive Harmony Search Algorithm for Solving Optimization Problems”,International conference on computational intelligence and communication networks(CICN 2014), Lakshmi Narain College of Technology, Bhopal, 7-8 Nov 2014.
• Vimal Singh, Poonam Sharma, “A Survey on Image Morphing”, National Conference on Emerging trends in computer science & communication technology, Bareily, 06 April, 2013.
• Praveen Johari, Poonam Sharma, “A Survey on Text Identification”, National Conference on Emerging trends in computer science & communication technology, Bareily, 06 April, 2013.
• Poonam Sharma, K. V. Arya and R. N. Yadav, “Face Recognition using curvelet and wavelets: A Review”, National Conference on Recent Trends in Information Technology held at M.P.C.T., Gwalior, 26-27 Feb, 2010.
• Poonam Sharma, “A fault tolerant and adaptive dynamic channel allocation scheme in cellular networks”, National Conference on wired and wireless comm., BUIT, Bhopal, 26-27 April, 2008.
• Poonam Sharma, “Comparison of various channel allocation algorithms”, National Conference on wireless comm., GEC, Gwalior, 05-06 April, 2008.
• Poonam Sharma, “Distributed dynamic channel allocation algorithm in mobile networks”, National Conference on Recent trends in information technology, SRCEM, Gwalior, 15-16 April, 2006.
• Poonam Sharma, “Comparison of Dynamic Channel allocation algorithms in cellular networks”, Second M.P. Science congress, Bhopal, 17-18 December, 2005.
• Poonam Sharma, “Dynamic channel allocation in cellular mobile communication”, National Symposium on Data and Knowledge engineering, ADIT, Anand, Gujarat, 25 September, 2005.